View Opening by Position Type:
Thank you for your interest in a career with Surry Community College. We welcome you to our online employment application service and feel you have made an outstanding choice in seeking employment at SCC. Whether you are faculty, staff or a student, you can search and apply for jobs at your own convenience. New positions are posted as soon as they become available.
Please note that all applications for positions at Surry Community College must be submitted on-line. E-mailed and faxed applications will not be accepted. Upon successful completion of your application, a system-generated confirmation will be sent to your email address.
The on-line application process will allow you to review the status of your application during the recruitment process, to update your on-line application, and to apply for positions that become available in the future.
Please take a moment to become familiar with the system:
- To search positions, click the Search Jobs link on the navigation bar.
- To apply for a job, click the Create Account link on the navigation bar, then search jobs. You will be prompted to create an application if you have not done so before.
- Click the Login link on the navigation bar, and enter your username and password.
This enables you to:
- Edit your existing account settings.
- Apply to new jobs.
- Review the status of positions you have applied to.
- Email postings to a friend